The Red Yao women are part of an ancient tribe that has lived 2,000 years isolated in the mountains of Longsheng. They are famous for their unique rice cultivation and hair care traditions.
Who are the Red Yao women?
- What percentage goes to the Red Yao women?
Previous Article in Topic
- How do the Red Yao women benefit from Viori?
- How do you, Viori, help and support the Red Yao Tribe?
- Have you ever heard of free radicals? Do you think this has anything to do with why these women never grey?
- How did Viori get started?
- Which products help prevent graying hair?
- Do your products prevent hair from graying?